Boundary Park is an association football ground in Oldham, Lancashire that holds 13,513 people.
The ground is the home of Oldham Athletic Football Club, who currently compete in the National League.
Roads in Oldham and the surrounding areas, including the local motorway network, will be busier than normal on match day .
The main road that will be affected by congestion prior to kick-off will be the A571 Oldham Road between the hospital and Broadway .
Fans can take the tram from Manchester Victoria or use a Park & Ride site .
Train services run into Manchester Piccadilly, Oxford Road and Victoria .
Walking and cycling are good options to get to and from the match.
- Altrincham at Moss Lane (14.6 mi)
- Stalybridge Celtic at Bower Fold (6.5 mi)
- FC United of Manchester at Broadhurst Park (3.4 mi)
- Hyde United at Ewen Fields (7.6 mi)
- Ashton United at Hurst Cross (4.2 mi)
- Curzon Ashton at Tameside Stadium (4.2 mi)
- Radcliffe at Stainton Park (8.8 mi)
- Atherton Collieries at Alder House (14.8 mi)