The Hive Stadium is an association football ground in Edgware, Middlesex that holds 6,418 people.
The ground is the home of Barnet Football Club, who currently compete in the National League.
- St Albans City at Clarence Park (10.6 mi)
- Boreham Wood at Meadow Park (4.2 mi)
- Wealdstone at Grosvenor Vale (5.8 mi)
- Hampton & Richmond Borough at Beveree Stadium (13.3 mi)
- Cheshunt at Theobalds Lane (12.5 mi)
- Dulwich Hamlet at Champion Hill (13.2 mi)
- Hemel Hempstead Town at Vauxhall Road (12.3 mi)
- Potters Bar Town at Parkfield (8.1 mi)
- Haringey Borough at Coles Park (8.5 mi)
- Enfield Town at Queen Elizabeth II Stadium (10.5 mi)
- Slough Town at Arbour Park (14 mi)
- Wingate & Finchley at The Maurice Rebak Stadium (5.2 mi)