Theobalds Lane is an association football ground in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire that holds 3,500 people.
The ground is the home of Cheshunt Football Club, who currently compete in the National League South.
- Barnet at The Hive Stadium (12.5 mi)
- Dagenham & Redbridge at Victoria Road (13.3 mi)
- St Albans City at Clarence Park (12.8 mi)
- Boreham Wood at Meadow Park (10.1 mi)
- Potters Bar Town at Parkfield (5.8 mi)
- Haringey Borough at Coles Park (6.5 mi)
- Enfield Town at Queen Elizabeth II Stadium (2.6 mi)
- Wingate & Finchley at The Maurice Rebak Stadium (8.2 mi)