Parkfield, officially known as The Lantern Stadium for sponsorship reasons, is an association football ground in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire that holds 2,500 people.
Exit M25 at Junction 24, take A111 exit (Southgate Road) towards Potters Bar, turn right A1000 onto High Street, turn left into The Walk, turn right into Watkins Rise, ground is to your right.
Avoid Mayfair Lodge Car Park.
- Barnet at The Hive Stadium (8.1 mi)
- St Albans City at Clarence Park (7.5 mi)
- Boreham Wood at Meadow Park (4.7 mi)
- Wealdstone at Grosvenor Vale (13.5 mi)
- Cheshunt at Theobalds Lane (5.8 mi)
- Hemel Hempstead Town at Vauxhall Road (12.1 mi)
- Haringey Borough at Coles Park (7.2 mi)
- Enfield Town at Queen Elizabeth II Stadium (5.5 mi)
- Wingate & Finchley at The Maurice Rebak Stadium (6.2 mi)