Kingfield Stadium, officially known as The Laithwaite Community Stadium for sponsorship reasons, is an association football ground in Woking, Surrey that holds 6,036 people.
The ground is the home of Woking Football Club, who currently compete in the National League.
The Laithwaite Community Stadium is located on the A247 opposite the entrance to Woking Park .
It can easily be reached by car, leaving the M25 at either junctions 10 or 11 and following the signs towards Woking .
There is no parking around the stadium, so it is recommended to use Heathside car park .
It can also be reached by train, with a journey time of 28 minutes from Waterloo .
Once at Woking Station, you can either follow the signposted route down White Rose Lane or take the more direct route by turning right down the station approach road .
Follow either of these routes until you reach the entrance to Woking Park, then follow the path through until you reach the main road directly opposite the ground.
- Aldershot Town at Recreation Ground (9.4 mi)
- Farnborough at Cherrywood Road (8.8 mi)
- Hampton & Richmond Borough at Beveree Stadium (11.3 mi)
- Dorking Wanderers at Meadowbank (10.9 mi)
- Corinthian-Casuals at King George V Arena (12.6 mi)
- Slough Town at Arbour Park (14.8 mi)