Moss Lane, officially known as J. Davidson Stadium for sponsorship reasons, is an association football ground in Altrincham, Cheshire that holds 7,873 people.
The official ground capacity is 6,085 and consists of a Hale End terrace, Golf Road terrace, Popular Side terrace, Main Stand, and Family Stand .
Food and drink are available at the Community Sports Hall bar, permanent catering facility at the Golf Road End, and the mobile canteen at the away end .
The J .
Davidson Stadium can be reached by car or coach, public transport, or walking from the town centre.
- Oldham Athletic at Boundary Park (14.6 mi)
- Stalybridge Celtic at Bower Fold (13.6 mi)
- FC United of Manchester at Broadhurst Park (11.2 mi)
- Hyde United at Ewen Fields (11.9 mi)
- Ashton United at Hurst Cross (13.3 mi)
- Curzon Ashton at Tameside Stadium (11.8 mi)
- Radcliffe at Stainton Park (12.7 mi)
- Warrington Town at Cantilever Park (9.7 mi)
- Atherton Collieries at Alder House (11.5 mi)
- Warrington Rylands 1906 at Rylands Recreation Club (10 mi)