Broadhurst Park is an association football ground in Moston that holds 4,400 people.
The ground is the home of FC United of Manchester, who currently compete in the Northern Premier League.
FC United's Broadhurst Park is the UK's first new ground to be built and funded by a supporter-owned football club .
It has 4,400 capacity and the members were involved in the design and construction process .
It is also the first pollinator-friendly football stadium in the UK, and the funding came from a Community Share Scheme, other fundraising, Sport England, the Football Foundation, Manchester City Council, Social Investment Business, Manchester College and Viridor.
- Oldham Athletic at Boundary Park (3.4 mi)
- Altrincham at Moss Lane (11.2 mi)
- Stalybridge Celtic at Bower Fold (6.3 mi)
- Hyde United at Ewen Fields (6.5 mi)
- Ashton United at Hurst Cross (4.3 mi)
- Curzon Ashton at Tameside Stadium (3.1 mi)
- Radcliffe at Stainton Park (7.5 mi)
- Atherton Collieries at Alder House (12.5 mi)