Bower Fold is an association football ground in Stalybridge that holds 6,500 people.
The ground is the home of Stalybridge Celtic Football Club, who currently compete in the Northern Premier League.
Leave the M6, M1, M62 or M60 at Junction 19, 35a, 18 or 24 respectively and follow the A556, A616, A628, and M67 to Junction 4 .
Turn left onto the A57 then left onto B6174 .
Turn left onto Roe Cross Road and follow for 1 3/4 miles .
Bower Fold is on the left opposite a sharp right turn next to the art gallery .
Parking can be found on the streets on the right of Mottram Road.
- Oldham Athletic at Boundary Park (6.5 mi)
- Altrincham at Moss Lane (13.6 mi)
- FC United of Manchester at Broadhurst Park (6.3 mi)
- Hyde United at Ewen Fields (2 mi)
- Ashton United at Hurst Cross (2.3 mi)
- Curzon Ashton at Tameside Stadium (3.2 mi)
- Radcliffe at Stainton Park (13.8 mi)