Victoria Road, officially known as Chigwell Construction Stadium for sponsorship reasons, is an association football ground in Dagenham, Essex that holds 6,078 people.
The ground is the home of Dagenham & Redbridge Football Club, who currently compete in the National League.
Victoria Road has been a football ground since 1917, and has seen many improvements over the years.
It has hosted a number of important matches, including a Women's Full international match, UEFA Youth International matches, various County and League Cup finals, and an FAXI match.
The floodlights were replaced in 2012, and the SD Samuels Stand was opened in 2009.
- Billericay Town at New Lodge (11.6 mi)
- Bromley Cray Wanderers at Hayes Lane (12.4 mi)
- Ebbsfleet United at Stonebridge Road (9.7 mi)
- Dartford at Princes Park (8.2 mi)
- Welling United at Park View Road (6.3 mi)
- Aveley at Parkside (5.3 mi)
- Cheshunt at Theobalds Lane (13.3 mi)
- Dulwich Hamlet at Champion Hill (12.1 mi)
- Hornchurch at Hornchurch Stadium (3.4 mi)
- Haringey Borough at Coles Park (11.6 mi)
- Enfield Town at Queen Elizabeth II Stadium (12.3 mi)
- Wingate & Finchley at The Maurice Rebak Stadium (14.8 mi)