The Maurice Rebak Stadium is an association football ground in Finchley, Middlesex that holds 1,500 people.
The ground is the home of Wingate & Finchley Football Club, who currently compete in the Isthmian League Premier Division.
The Wingate and Finchley stadium offers a Fully Licensed bar and food/refreshment hatch 90 minutes prior to kickoff .
Bar serves lagers & Guinness, bottled ales, lagers, ciders, spirits, soft drinks and bar snacks .
Refreshment hatch serves burgers, hot dogs, chips, soups, hot drinks, soft drinks, crisps, nuts and chocolates .
Dogs are welcome .
No ATM on site, but there are ATMs in shops, pubs and other entertainment venues nearby .
Banks with ATMs can be found on Finchley High Road, about 1 mile from the ground.
- Barnet at The Hive Stadium (5.2 mi)
- Dagenham & Redbridge at Victoria Road (14.8 mi)
- St Albans City at Clarence Park (12.1 mi)
- Boreham Wood at Meadow Park (5.8 mi)
- Wealdstone at Grosvenor Vale (10.8 mi)
- Kingstonian at Imperial Fields (14.8 mi)
- Cheshunt at Theobalds Lane (8.2 mi)
- Dulwich Hamlet at Champion Hill (10.7 mi)
- Potters Bar Town at Parkfield (6.2 mi)
- Haringey Borough at Coles Park (3.4 mi)
- Enfield Town at Queen Elizabeth II Stadium (5.9 mi)