Queen Elizabeth II Stadium is an association football ground in Enfield, Middlesex that holds 2,500 people.
An integral part of the Queen Elizabeth II Stadium is the main pavilion, completed in 1953 .
This is a Grade II listed building built in Art Deco style, and serves as the clubhouse, main stand and changing rooms.
- Barnet at The Hive Stadium (10.5 mi)
- Dagenham & Redbridge at Victoria Road (12.3 mi)
- St Albans City at Clarence Park (13 mi)
- Boreham Wood at Meadow Park (8.9 mi)
- Cheshunt at Theobalds Lane (2.6 mi)
- Dulwich Hamlet at Champion Hill (13.7 mi)
- Hornchurch at Hornchurch Stadium (14.8 mi)
- Potters Bar Town at Parkfield (5.5 mi)
- Haringey Borough at Coles Park (3.9 mi)
- Wingate & Finchley at The Maurice Rebak Stadium (5.9 mi)