Hayes Lane is an association football ground in Bromley, Kent that holds 5,000 people.
Hayes Lane is a non-segregated stadium .
Directions to the stadium include taking the M25 motorway and following the A21 and A232 roads .
On Saturdays, the Broomfields bar and kitchen opens at 8am and the Jim Brown Club Shop opens at 9am .
Turnstiles open at 1:30 pm and team news is announced an hour before kick-off .
Half-time entertainment is available and food/drink can be purchased from the concessions.
- Dagenham & Redbridge at Victoria Road (12.4 mi)
- Carshalton Athletic at War Memorial Sports Ground (8.4 mi)
- Ebbsfleet United at Stonebridge Road (13.6 mi)
- Dartford at Princes Park (9.6 mi)
- Welling United at Park View Road (6.4 mi)
- Kingstonian at Imperial Fields (8.3 mi)
- Aveley at Parkside (13 mi)
- Dulwich Hamlet at Champion Hill (6.7 mi)
- Hornchurch at Hornchurch Stadium (14.8 mi)
- Corinthian-Casuals at King George V Arena (13.4 mi)