Hayes Lane is an association football ground in Bromley, Kent that holds 5,000 people.
Hayes Lane is a non-segregated stadium.
Directions to the stadium include taking the M25 motorway and following the A21 and A232 roads.
On Saturdays, the Broomfields bar and kitchen opens at 8am and the Jim Brown Club Shop opens at 9am.
Turnstiles open at 1:30 pm and team news is announced an hour before kick-off.
Half-time entertainment is available and food/drink can be purchased from the concessions.
- Dagenham & Redbridge at Victoria Road (12.4 mi)
- Carshalton Athletic at War Memorial Sports Ground (8.4 mi)
- Ebbsfleet United at Stonebridge Road (13.6 mi)
- Dartford at Princes Park (9.6 mi)
- Welling United at Park View Road (6.4 mi)
- Kingstonian at Imperial Fields (8.3 mi)
- Aveley at Parkside (13 mi)
- Dulwich Hamlet at Champion Hill (6.7 mi)
- Hornchurch at Hornchurch Stadium (14.8 mi)
- Corinthian-Casuals at King George V Arena (13.4 mi)