Clarence Park, officially known as Mozzarella Fellas Stadium for sponsorship reasons, is an association football ground in St Albans, Hertfordshire that holds 5,007 people.
Clarence Park has always enjoyed a reputation for having one of the finest playing surfaces in non-league football, even the early match reports praise the high quality of St Albans home pitch to the detriment of other grounds .
Down the years a large number of clubs heading for Wembley to play in the FA Cup final have stopped off at Clarence Park the day before the final for a spot of training.
- Barnet at The Hive Stadium (10.6 mi)
- Boreham Wood at Meadow Park (6.8 mi)
- Wealdstone at Grosvenor Vale (13.4 mi)
- Cheshunt at Theobalds Lane (12.8 mi)
- Hemel Hempstead Town at Vauxhall Road (5.1 mi)
- Potters Bar Town at Parkfield (7.5 mi)
- Haringey Borough at Coles Park (14.3 mi)
- Enfield Town at Queen Elizabeth II Stadium (13 mi)
- Wingate & Finchley at The Maurice Rebak Stadium (12.1 mi)