Clarence Park, officially known as Mozzarella Fellas Stadium for sponsorship reasons, is an association football ground in St Albans, Hertfordshire that holds 5,007 people.
The ground is the home of St Albans City Football Club, who currently compete in the National League South.
Clarence Park has always enjoyed a reputation for having one of the finest playing surfaces in non-league football, even the early match reports praise the high quality of St Albans home pitch to the detriment of other grounds .
Down the years a large number of clubs heading for Wembley to play in the FA Cup final have stopped off at Clarence Park the day before the final for a spot of training.
- Barnet at The Hive Stadium (10.6 mi)
- Boreham Wood at Meadow Park (6.8 mi)
- Wealdstone at Grosvenor Vale (13.4 mi)
- Cheshunt at Theobalds Lane (12.8 mi)
- Hemel Hempstead Town at Vauxhall Road (5.1 mi)
- Potters Bar Town at Parkfield (7.5 mi)
- Haringey Borough at Coles Park (14.3 mi)
- Enfield Town at Queen Elizabeth II Stadium (13 mi)
- Wingate & Finchley at The Maurice Rebak Stadium (12.1 mi)